Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - NBA 2K22's AI-based game strategy algorithm makes playing
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

NBA 2K22's AI-based game strategy algorithm makes playing

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> ..:: Beldemiz OYMALITEPE ::.. ..:: Beldemiz OYMALITEPE ::..
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

MMOgrfy

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Jan 20, 2022
Mesajlar: 3

MesajTarih: 20 Ocak 2022, Perşembe 09:54:29    Mesaj Konusu: NBA 2K22's AI-based game strategy algorithm makes playing Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

A lot of people each season complain about Nba 2k22 Mt the fact that it's basically an exact copy of last year's, so The Smoking Cuban reviewed NBA 2K22 to find out if the fans should purchase the game or pass on it. If the players were lucky enough to acquire a next-generation console when it came out last year, they will take pleasure in the improved graphics that allow players to feel as if they're playing like the real-life Luka Doncic.

NBA 2K22's AI-based game strategy algorithm makes playing difficult. When I was playing 2K22 while dropping threes with Luka the computer decided to double team him. If you boost the gameplay setting the AI becomes more difficult to beat.

In this year's edition, NBA 2K introduced all of the teams the public address announcers' voices into the game. It's amazing to hear the Mavericks public address announcer Sean Heath during the gameplay. It will make fans feel as if they're at the American Airlines Center watching the Mavericks take on the Mavericks.

MyCareer's MyCareer mode has changed the storyline of last year's game. Players can choose three ways to begin their career. They can attend university, then join the G League, or jump directly to the NBA draft. I chose to go through the G League route because I was curious to see if it allowed me to select one among the G League franchises. Unfortunately, you get sent an Ignite team instead. G League Ignite team by default.

I'm shocked that they chose that the city would be the principal hub for careers mode this year considering all the negative feedback NBA 2K got from players last year. Maybe they couldn't come up with a different idea as a hub for this year and chose to 2k22 mt buy make use of the City again.
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> ..:: Beldemiz OYMALITEPE ::.. Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^