Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - Alarmy Warszawa
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

Alarmy Warszawa

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Türkiye ve Dünya Gündemi Türkiye ve Dünya Gündemi
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

oxosiwiso

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Jan 05, 2017
Mesajlar: 1

MesajTarih: 05 Ocak 2017, Perşembe 15:00:52    Mesaj Konusu: Alarmy Warszawa Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

Certainly one of my favourite cocktails is a Vodka Martini. That has four distinct components - vodka, vermouth, olives and ice - it's delicious.

In the same manner, it's already been found out and popularised by Simon Sinek, that joy or motivation is created in the human brain with four distinct chemicals, and our role as a sales leader can become much easier if we understand how these elements affect our sales team and provide a setting to encourage.

They're known as EDSO - endorphins, dopamine, this and oxytocin.

Mixed collectively, they make clear why humans are motivated and why salespeople do what they do. This is essential knowledge for any sales leader. I want to Arbeitsmobel make clear further.

Endorphins
This afternoon, I played squash with my best buddy Paul; he conquer me 2: 1, it was close and I actually played better than I normally do. When the game started, my right arm ached a little. I thought it was proceeding to hurt but after 10 minutes of warmup, my brain created hormones which eradicated the pain and i also could continue.

Despite the fact that I lost, it was close and I felt euphoric afterwards. However, I can feel slightly pain now as I type on the keyboard.

Hormones do just what they are designed to do. These people mask pain when exerting or exercising and give you a high to reward you also to encourage you to definitely come back.

You create your own endorphins by:

Smelling some vanilla or lavender
Taking some exercise
Looking for out daily frivolity
Consuming some dark chocolate
Playing music
Eating something hot and spicy

All sales leaders should provide opportunities for their team to generate hormones. They provides exercise time and equipment, gym goes by, showers at work: Engender fun at work, laughter as a culture: Permit music, have a playlist of tunes that encourage and alter your state.

Dopamine
In my first sales job back in the 80s, when I shut a deal, I'd chucked my pen up and cheer. Boy it sensed good. Little did I actually know that was dopamine kicking in. I adored it and it influenced me to get more sales. It can get addictive though and occasionally when the deals dried up, I could come crashing down.

Accomplishments trigger dopamine. Goals, achievements and objectives are ticked off. To-do provides are favourites with many salespeople and the ritual of crossing off and finally completing the whole list gives them so much pleasure - a shot of dopamine.

Dopamine's real role though is to encourage more achievements, however small these are generally and in ancient times, finding food was enough to trigger a burst of the chemical. Finding food meant you would stay alive and it still works by merely eating.

Which where dopamine may become dangerous, since it's massively habit forming, similar to alcohol dependence or gambling habits. Looking at your phone every 5 minutes gives you a struck, specially if you've received some likes on your Instagram posting or Facebook upgrade. I see people in my gym, admittedly the younger generation, picking up their phone every 5 minutes. A vibration in their pocket means they must look; it's addictive and it's dopamine leading to the compulsion.

Sales leaders can help their sales team get hits of dopamine. They might reward them for attaining the small goals that lead to ultimate victory, rather than just the final triumph. They can show them how to collapse giant goals into bite sized chunks which may be attained quickly.
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Türkiye ve Dünya Gündemi Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^