Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - I might as well only eventually play 2k21
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

I might as well only eventually play 2k21

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Tanışma Ve Kaynaşma Tanışma Ve Kaynaşma
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

wfuuopy

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Oct 21, 2020
Mesajlar: 2

MesajTarih: 21 Ekim 2020, Çarşamba 04:41:34    Mesaj Konusu: I might as well only eventually play 2k21 Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

NBA2K21 is right back to the bullshit of Nba 2k21 Mt Playmaking Shot Creators and Offensive risks able to hit whites in their own shots. I rather keep playing NBA2K20 before the game comes out in two months actual talkOn God bro, I have lost about 5 games directly dealing with this difficulty at the playground. I nearly broke my controller playing with randoms that have no IQ whatsoever on when to take fantastic shots. It's like I'm playing 2K20 around again but much worse.

You mean on protection? It's similar to that in 2k20 too though playing park in 20 you'll still have people sit at the paint for 20 minutes on protection. So in the event that you can't get away from it you may too grind vc on the game which will carry over to the next gen wallet imo because whatever earned or achieved in 20 remains in 20. I can post and say I need have a nice day Keyboard gangsta.

Bro vince has played for everyone Now. A little bit of background, I bought NBA 2k20 for super cheap back in the day but had been so busy (and bankrupt ) throughout the Summer that I never got around to play with it. Because it is so near the new game's launch date, I figured I should just trade it in to find the new one instead of enjoying it. However, a huge deal breaker for me buying NBA 2k20 at the first place (that is the reason why I skipped 2k19) is that the addition of the WNBA. I am a long time Libertys enthusiast and was excited now because of their inclusion.I've been combing through information regarding the new game and I have not seen the WNBA mentioned everywhere except by a speculation post.

Does anybody know if the league will be contained as if not I might as well only eventually play 2k20 but when they are I'd be activly looking into updating in a month?WNBA will return, and will even have its own career mode. No news on whether you'll be able to use a female my player in the playground yet. Its a very unbalanced non simulation basketball match. Why not they only allow female personalities to do the same thing? This isnt real life. They've moved away from attempting to balance or create this match with any type of realism. Let them women hoop and all yall insecure dudes get your pride hurt being dunked on virtually lol.

It's not about pride, but it is about WNBA players literally being unable to dunk in real life. I simply wonder how they'd explain that one. It may not look like it thats what thid game is licensed to be.I agree completely, hopefully they've discovered someway to make it more fun than just my career. This match in its entirety is sensible so I am not understanding why it matters when everyone is fine and dandy with the current state of the game? They do not have to explain anything I gave up on 2k being a simulation experience a long time ago. People already throw away memes so what's the distinction lol Its definitely about insecurity and cheap mt nba 2k21 pride for many of you. This isn't real life it's a video game.
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Tanışma Ve Kaynaşma Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^