Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - Uganda Ebola-infected doctor reveals path to recovery
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

Uganda Ebola-infected doctor reveals path to recovery

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Trabzon Gündemi Trabzon Gündemi
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

geemong

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Oct 03, 2022
Mesajlar: 9

MesajTarih: 13 Ekim 2022, Perşembe 07:54:32    Mesaj Konusu: Uganda Ebola-infected doctor reveals path to recovery Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

Uganda Ebola-infected doctor reveals path to recovery

Resmi büyütmek için üzerine tıklayın.

A Ugandan trainee doctor who recovered from Ebola was officially discharged from hospital on Tuesday.

Just mention the word online SLOTXO Every gambler must know for sure, as it is an easy-to-play, fast-paced online gambling game with big prize money for all players to earn as well.

Hudson Kunsa is a final year medical student and a trainee doctor at Mubende hospital.

He shared his journey to recovery with the BBC in an interview.

"You start with general body weakness, fevers. Your first thought as a doctor is to rule out the common things we have. I went and took my test for Ebola. After two days when they called me to the hospital, I knew it was positive.

"So after we went to the isolation [centre] with the symptoms just starting and two, three, four, five days down the road we were at the peak of all the symptoms that you know of; the vomiting, the diarrhoea, the general body weakness. It was not a very good experience.”

The thought of death always lurked in his mind, he said.

"At one point I was scared, thinking that we were going to die. You would see yourself diarrheaing everything out. They tell you, you have to drink but still you don’t want to drink. But eventually I came out. But the scared part was there.”

He blamed the lack of protective equipment for contracting the disease.

"This happened because we didn’t enough protective equipment as medics to use. By the time the patient we worked on died and we started experiencing the symptoms we knew that possibly we could also be infected with Ebola."
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Trabzon Gündemi Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^