Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - Depression and the sensitive and painful in your mind
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

Depression and the sensitive and painful in your mind

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Türkçe ve Yabancı Şarkı Sözleri Türkçe ve Yabancı Şarkı Sözleri
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

erolatal

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Jun 28, 2017
Mesajlar: 1

MesajTarih: 28 Haziran 2017, Çarşamba 04:19:03    Mesaj Konusu: Depression and the sensitive and painful in your mind Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

There are lovely people out there, sensitive and tender in the heart. 1 thing they often have in common: that they suffer from low self esteem, depression and the like. Many times they work in the social field, but they could come in any job. Often they don't fit into society at all. Whatever they try, it is impossible for them to discover a suiting spot.
On the flip side, you will find the strong manipulators out there, often entangled and unscrupulous. Exploiting mother earth and their fellow men, they blossom. They have found a way to fight depression. They behave, control, manipulate and accumulate power. I am sure they are depressed too, but they've discovered a way to suppress it. A life of manipulation, based on power and may, lacks one of the most significant ingredients of existence, wich is enjoy. Where love is missing, there's senselessness. And where there is senselessness, there is depression.
There are folks pointing out just how wrong the Bible is now, because it proclaims 'the humble will inherit the world'. "Would you think of a dumber line" , they request. The only individuals inheriting the world will be the super rich and those with big formations and nukes. Nothing modest about that. It is said that it has ever been the men with the iron fist who lead. From the beginning of time till the end. If your modest, you will merely end up being the guy behind the guy.
I don't agree with this statement in any respect. It is based on a total misunderstanding of the word meek, since it was used by Jesus and therefore many other powerful personalities. It confuses modest with weak. That's a major blunder. This is not merely the fallacy of this powerful (and the ones dominated by them), but of the tender and sensitive hearted too, who need a different world of respect and love. They feel threatened by the manipuators and exploiters. They fall into anxiety and depression. They often fall into the trap of becoming passive victims. "The world could be so lovely", they sigh, "when there were not this greedy bad individuals, that appear to not get enough"
I shall proclaim another notion here: Meekness is complete power. It's a great deal more effective than anything else.
Let's first deal with the wrong notion of meekness to weed it out. To be meek in the incorrect sense will surely cause frustration and depression. It's accompanied by an overwhelming feeling of impotence and powerlessness. Meek persons of the kind always feel dependent on the whim and arbitrariness of those persons in charge.
The most sensitive and intelligent people fall into this trap. They feel that they could never become too cruel, unscrupulous and stone hearted since the oviously successful people. The Darwinian theory of evolution brainwashes you: "If you would like to survive, you need to be the fittest. The rest is doomed to drown. Fittest means to be hard, unpleasant, cruel, cruel, calculating and powerful."
I have been educated like that in my childhood. My conclusion was that I'll likely never become psychoterapia kielce kogo polecacie, as I could not even stand an ant to be killed. There's not any fitter person, not just to survive, but to live, than the meek one. Truly the meek shall inherit the planet, but this type of meekness is wholly different. It will rid you of melancholy. It will provide a new perspective to your life. It will provide you a sense of power and control. It will guarantee you total independence.
Actually misunderstood meekness and the display of premium manipulative power are of exactly the same type. They appear different in the surface just. Both are a guaranteed supply of frustration and depression. Both are based on too little internal independence and strength. While the strong man is actively fighting for recognition and acceptance, mainly from himself, the week individuals have left their claim for respect.
However, their weekness is often much closer to real power compared to the outside display of management of the apparently strong. These are often completely weak inside, driven solely by their greed for popularity, for which they're willing to transgress all laws of existence. The delicate and tender person naturally has a great deal of respect for these laws that are momentous. When they are carefully guided to discover their internal invulnerability, they'll instantly begin to blossom. When they're taught to fully step out of the idiotic sport of artificial competitors by accepting the real identity of eternal bliss and knowledge, they will in any manner be superior to even the most effective manipulators. Life itself will likely be in their disposal, so offering them any sort of opulence, freedom and strength. Outside strenght is going to be lowered to a mere shadow of their power of pure aware nature.
Those strong individuals, whose power can be made upon arrogance and manipulation, may find it nearly impossible to leave their pathological dependence on material superiority.
Therefore rejoice, you, who are sensitive and tender at heart. Come out from anxiety and depression. Reclaim your legacy of power. The sole reason, why a false display of artificial electricity can continue to keep the whole world mesmerized is that much more sensitive and kind persons might need to come forward to display the irresistible power of love, kindness and concern for the needs of all others. The renowned British mathematician, philosopher and author Bertrand Russell (1872-1970) has stated the following: "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts" These doubts can be overcome with the right guidance and instruction. Reality never facilitates electricity based on arrogance, cynicism and and unscrupulousness. It might be tolerated for a while, but very shortly it's the reason for it's own destruction.
On the other hand fact consistently supports love, freedom, sensivity, compassion, meekness and respect. These qualities would be the features of original life. Should you cooperate with lifes inherent temperament, who will blossom eternally. Escape the habit of complaining, complaining and imprisoned. Eliminate frustration and anxiety. You may be a lot closer to your power than you think.
Sprawdź więcej na stronie
psychoterapia kielce
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

FrankJScott

Elmas Üye
Elmas Üye

Kayıt: Apr 08, 2020
Mesajlar: 8350

MesajTarih: 09 Şubat 2024, Cuma 21:01:58    Mesaj Konusu: Great Product Site Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Blog 82f72a6
Başa dön

FrankJScott

Elmas Üye
Elmas Üye

MesajTarih: 27 Şubat 2024, Salı 15:54:10    Mesaj Konusu: Best Sell My Car Fast Tips Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

For the guy asking about autotrader sell my car, list my car, trade your vehicle, sell broken car for cash, best place to sell old car, junkyard that buys cars near me, free sites to sell cars, sell my car, I highly suggest this excellent uk car selling blog or buy your car, sell your car now, sell my junk car instant quote, trade in your car, selling car without v5, trade my car near me, sell car fast, selling car to dealer without buying, on top of this additional reading for sell my car uk blog and don't forget sell a car from trade, sell my mercedes benz, sell car online free pick up, i need to junk my car, carforcash, sell my car quickly for cash, sites to sell my car, best place to sell my audi, as well as this best sell my car uk forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this high rated sell my car fast uk site on top of trade in non running car, junk cars for cash today, mercedes benz sell my car, sell your junk for cash, places to sell my car, sale junk cars for cash, sell my ford, sell my bmw, alongside all this continue reading this on uk car selling advice with sell my old car for cash, sell not working car, selling a porsche privately, sell car online free pick up, sell my car to cazoo, sell your old car for cash, scrap car for sale, sell my clunker, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated Healer NYC Blog a4_a769
Başa dön

FrankJScott

Elmas Üye
Elmas Üye

MesajTarih: 02 Mart 2024, Cumartesi 20:07:30    Mesaj Konusu: Best Travel Tours In Western Mongolia Guide Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

For the person asking about explore tour company, western mongolia tours, mongolia travel itinerary, to go tours, best place to trekking, tour and travel sites, the bucket list adventure travel company, holidays in mongolia, best trekking tours, 9 days trip, your way tours, trekking and adventure, travel and tours, best adventure trip, mongolian nomadic culture, bucket holidays, group vacation tours, best outdoor experiences, mongolia tours, an adventure trip, I recommend this go to the website on trekking tours in Western Mongolia link for adventure travel holidays, company adventure, wildland expeditions, work and travel company, mongolia travel blog, wildlife tours, mountain travel, travel abroad tours, nature holidays travel, tour and explore, alpine trip, adventure travel hiking, tour and travel company, on the go travel, on the go tour, starting an adventure company, adventure within, travel experience review, hiking adventure, about adventure tourism, also. See More Best Yak Wool Hiking Socks Guide 2a6aaff
Başa dön

FrankJScott

Elmas Üye
Elmas Üye

MesajTarih: 02 Mart 2024, Cumartesi 20:18:45    Mesaj Konusu: New Trekking Tours In Western Mongolia Tips Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

In response to the people asking about alpine hiking tours, adventure in travel, altai trek, the nature adventure, trekking blog, alpine adventure trails tours, altai trekking, nature adventure tours, china tour company, adventure travel, best trekking company, mongolia itinerary 10 days, tour and trip, travel in nature, best outdoor holidays, travel groups, mongolia what to visit, the bucket list travel company, travels tours and travels, backroads camping, I recommend this advice about biking tours in Western Mongolia blog for hiking trip, adventure by nature, best australia tours, once in a lifetime bucket list, natural adventure tours, tours on holidays, the mountain company, hiking travel tours, trekking tours australia, good company travel, group trips, nathab adventures, best place to travel for 10 days, the bucket list adventure travel company, adventure nature, adventure travel company, trek travel review, on the go travel, the bucket list travel company, mongolia wildlife tours, also. See More Top Sell My Car Fast Website a6aaff2
Başa dön

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Türkçe ve Yabancı Şarkı Sözleri Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^